Terms & Conditions
7 sisters foundation operates the website www.7sistersfoundation.org ("7sistersfoundation.org"), with its registered office at Sermon Road, 5th Avenue, Dewlahland, Imphal, Manipur, India. Before using the 7sistersfoundation.org website, please carefully read the Conditions of Use document. By using the 7sistersfoundation.org website, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service and grant us permission to collect personal information processed through our Services.
We also share information with third-party service providers. Third-party service providers, for example, are used to fulfil orders for products or services and to deliver packages. Please read our Privacy Notice for more information on our security practises. If you have any questions or concerns about 7 Sisters Foundation, please contact us here.
Conditions Relating to Your Use of 7sistersfoundation.org
1) If you use the website, you are responsible for keeping your account and password secure and restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities that take place under your account or password. You must take all necessary precautions to keep the password confidential and secure, and you must notify us immediately if you have reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the information you provide us is correct and complete, and please notify us immediately if there are any changes to the information you provided.when registering.
3) We will do everything possible to ensure that the website is available at all times and that transmissions are error-free. This, however, cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the Internet. Furthermore, your access to the website may be temporarily suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time and without notice. We will make every effort to limit the number and duration of such suspensions or restrictions.
4) You must not use the website in any way that interrupts, damages, or impairs the website or access to it in any way. You acknowledge that you, not Amazon.in, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us, and that you must only use the website for lawful purposes. You are not permitted to use the website for any of the following purposes:
- For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- To send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, insulting or harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, patent, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam; or is patently false and untrue.
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
You acknowledge and agree that you are using the website's services and transacting at your own risk, and that you will use your best and most prudent judgement before entering into any transactions through the website. You also acknowledge and agree that you will only use the website to order products for personal use and not for commercial purposes. We shall not be liable or responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers, nor for any breach of conditions, representations, or warranties by sellers or manufacturers of the products, and expressly disclaim all responsibility and liability in that regard. We will not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the product's sellers or manufacturers.
We also expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties or representations regarding the quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed, displayed, or transacted, as well as the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid content inaccuracies, this website, all content, information (including product prices), software, products, services, and related graphics are provided "as is," with no warranty of any kind. We do not support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website, either implicitly or explicitly. No right, title, or interest in the products sold or displayed on the website shall ever vest in 7 Sisters Foundation, nor shall 7 Sisters Foundation have any obligations or liabilities in connection with any transactions on the website.